February 5, 2016 by Danielle Varda
Great American Disposal is looking for an entry-level manager to supervise, monitor and evaluate day-to-day accounting activities. The position is full-time and is located in our Norway, MI office.
- Process month and year-end accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, payroll and revenue reconciliation, and expenditure variance analysis.
- Establish and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles
- Provide recommendations to improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office and accounting software
- Ability to multi task large amounts of data
- Knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to direct and supervise
- Associate or BS degree in Accounting and work experience equivalent
To apply, email resume, including cover letter with salary history to email@example.com.
Category Latest News | Tags: