April 25, 2012 by Danielle Varda
Roll Off Containers
Please call our office 24 hours in advance for delivery, unloading, and removal of containers.
Great American Disposal Corporate Office: (800) 774-9006
Great American Disposal of Wisconsin: (920) 617-6767
- Hazardous Material (asbestos, wet paint, batteries, solvents)
- White Goods (refrigerators, stoves, air conditioners)
- Liquid Waste of any kind
- Paint Cans must be opened and completely dried
- Do not fill container above rim, contents must be level for driver to tarp with truck.
- When disposing of concrete and brick, fill container only half full due to weight of material.
- Due to weight and nature of containers, when they are placed on soft ground, they will leave ruts.
- Do not place near utility lines that are above or below ground.
- Trucks cannot drive over or near septic containers/drainage systems. This is the responsibility of the customer.
- Customer is responsible for covering containers during inclement weather to avoid excess weight charges and/or “dig-out” fees.